Why Replace, When You Can Repair
You can eliminate costly roof tear-offs, lengthy roof repairs, and leaks once and for all. This coating can stretch as the substrate warms and cools, eliminates leaks, and withstands weather abuses. In most cases, we can install a system over your existing damaged roof with little repair. The results will be a roof that is better than new and that’s with half the cost of a tear off.
ENERGY STAR® compliant Met-A-Gard and Ure-A-Sil cool roof technologies were designed to restore and waterproof virtually any roofing system. Regardless of the system you need, both these fluid applied roofing systems when installed provide these great benefits:
- Added Durability
- Environmentally Friendly (No Landfill)
- UV Stability
- Watertight Seal
- Cooler Building Interior
- Silicone is Unaffected by UV
- Energy Cost Savings
- Business As Usual
- Tax Deduction First Year
- Long-Term Warranty Option
Your Current Roof Can Be Repaired
We find commercial property infested mold caused by a deteriorated leaking roof. Many building owners in this situation were not aware of their current leaking roofing system could be restored as opposed to replaced? Restoring the current roof costs about half of tearing off‑ and replacing that same old roof. Now, these owners will also bear the cost of removing the mold and the roof repair.
Repair Is Environmentally Friendly
We all are working towards being environmentally friendly, so why needlessly fill up a landfill with your old roofing system? THINK GREEN with these sustainable restoration systems. Each of these durable systems is built on the strengths of their individual components and each addresses needs specific to the existing roof system. ENERGY STAR® compliant roof systems reflect the sun’s heat and reduce the amount of energy needed to maintain indoor temperature. Choosing ENERGY STAR roof products to help you save on energy cost, while also helping the environment. Products that earn the ENERGY STAR prevent greenhouse gas emissions by meeting strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy
If you should be tired of looking around your home or in your garage and seeing nothing but an ever-growing mountain of junk, then you can have considering using a junk removal service in Cedar Park, Tx. Using a junk removal service is a great way to gain back control in your life, not to mention gain back a large amount of living area in your home. So, how exactly do you go about employing a junk hauling service?
While there are many different junk hauling services, the process of using a lot of them is generally the same throughout the board. Here is an easy guide to using a junk removal service:
• Admit it and Identify it: The first step in using a junk removal service is for you really to first admit that you need their help and then to identify what’s and isn’t junk at home. This will allow you to determine simply how much junk needs to be hauled away and will also help you to get an accurate price quote.
• Get a Quote: Once you have identified the junk in your home, the next phase is to call a junk removal company and obtain a price quote. This way do you know what you are looking at price wise to haul away what you have and you will then determine if you want to make use of the service more, less, or the same. It is always best if you get several quotes from various junk removal businesses so you can save yourself some money ultimately. Some jobs require construction dumpsters.
• Set an Appointment: After you have decided at what capacity you will be using a junk removal company and what company you plan on using, after this you need to call that junk company and set a consultation. Junk removal companies are often very flexible with once they can come out, but remember that they are just as busy as any other company so by calling ahead at least a few days in advance makes the chances of getting them out there when you need them out there very good.
• Point and Direct: Once the junk company shows up, you can then play director so to speak. You will be able to either pile up your junk before they get there, or you are able to simply point out all the various junk items that you wish in order for them to remove.
• Relax and revel in: Once the junk hauling company is gone all you will be left to do is browse around and marvel at most of the extra space you just gained.